Sabado, Oktubre 24, 2015

DIY: Marbled Egg & Healthy Snack Ideas


DIY Spring Room Decorations and 3 healthy party snack/dessert recipes for Spring! Easy and simple DIYs. Thumbs up for more healthy snacks or DIY videos!
♡ Make my day & Subscribe: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=lx3lally
Tweet + Instagram @FashionbyAlly

I can’t wait to see your recreations, send it on Instagram or Twitter @Fashionbyally!

Hey friends!
In the spirit of Easter, I came up with several easter themed Asian party desserts and treats. I also show you how to make cool decorated eggs. Since this marbling technique works on nails, why not try this water marbling technique on an egg using nail polish! This DIY can be done any time of the year and looks great on your desk or in a terrarium! I hope you enjoy the video & let me know which DIY was your favorite! Send me your photos with #fashionbyally and I’ll retweet them!

XO,
Ally

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
DIYs + Recipes
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Marbled Egg – 0:20
Glitter Egg 1:15
Temporary Tattoo Egg 1:28
What to put inside your Easter eggs – 2:13
Mango Coconut Jelly – 2:44
Tropical Fruit Eggettes – 3:23

Marbled Egg
– Foam eggs (lasts forever compared to a real egg)
– Nail polish
– Bowl of water
– Tooth pick
– Flash tattoo

Sour Brite Eggs
– Plastic eggs
– Trolly sour brite eggs

Mango Coconut Jelly
– Black & White sweetened condensed milk
– Mango jelly

Tropical Eggettes
– Eggettes
– Papaya
– Strawberry
– Blueberry
– Condensed milk (optional)

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Let’s be friends!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
♡ Snapchat @FashionbyAlly
♡ Twitter @FashionbyAlly
♡ Facebook | http://on.fb.me/NadqnQ
► Business Email Only: fashionbyally(at)gmail.com ◄

Hi, my name is Ally! Welcome to my Fashion and Lifestyle channel where I share with you my favorite DIY’s, style tips, and cooking tricks! I’m obsessed with videography and editing! I am currently a full time college student in California. I upload on Mondays or Fridays. Please Subscribe to my channel for more creative videos!

If you made it here, comment below “your favorite candy”

The post DIY: Marbled Egg & Healthy Snack Ideas appeared first on Fitness Time Today.



from Fitness Time Today http://ift.tt/1i4JD21
via IFTTT

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento