Martes, Oktubre 27, 2015

Pinterest 4th Of July DIY Ideas 2015 | Decor, Treats, Party Favors, Gifts, Apparel, Snacks


❤ O p e n ♡ F o r ♡ I n f o ! ❤ Fun and Creative Videos Uploaded Every Thursday! ❤ Turn up da HD! ★

Today I’m showing you how you can have the BEST 4th of July Bar-B-Q Party Bash of 2015 with these fun, simple, easy, affordable DIYs! These 4th of July DIY Ideas were inspired by Pinterest! And today we’re making 4th of July Star Spangled and Patriotic treats, decor, snacks, apparel aka shoes, and gifts using stuff you probably have in your house right now! I’ll show you how to make table settings and toppers, treats and snacks, party favors or gifts for guests, and decor… the ideas are endless! So get your stars and stripes on!xo happy 4th of july my friends! This video took a week and a half to film and thanks to my lil bro for helping me! The total cost for me to make everything was around as I had a ton of stuff laying around to use!

Recreating my makeup looks or DIYs? TAG ME @glamourboxfox so I can see and feature your work! TWEET and INSTAGRAM ME to be featured in future videos!
­

★★CHECKOUT MY OTHER VIDEOS★★

Tumblr Inspired Summer Room Decor Ideas: https://youtu.be/qUmmsAoz1XI

★ WHERE TO FOLLOW ME AND CONTACT INFO★

✉ For serious business inquiries ONLY: GlamourFoxBUSINESS@yahoo.com subject title must be “Business Fox”

✉ For Fan Mail ONLY: foxycatbeauty@yahoo.com subject title must be “FoxFanMail”

Follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Tumblr @glamourboxfox or GlamourBoxFox

FTC Disclaimer: This video is not sponsored or endorsed. All items used are purchased with my money, I am not affiliated with any brands mentioned in this video. I will always disclose if I am sponsored or sent products or paid or affiliated with any companies. I only work with brands I trust.
­

★PRODUCTS USED★:
All products used are purchased from hobby lobby, walmart and party city

­

★FILMING, LIGHTING, EDITORS & MUSIC I USE★

Canon 60D with the standard 18-135 mm lens

Lighting: Diva Ringlight Super Nova and a softbox lighting kit

Editing Softwares: Coral Video Studio Pro… and yes I do all my own editing.

M U S I C: Music credit goes to NCS (No Copyright Sounds) on Youtube. Songs Featured are “Starbound” – Itro x Valcos and “Forever” – Vanze ft Brenton Mattheus instumental version

­

Personal Message to my youtube friends: ❝Believe in yourself, no matter how hopeless something may look or even be, keep fighting for what you believe in… don’t ever be too afraid or doubtful of yourself to reach for the highest star… why? Because why not? I love you all!❞

The post Pinterest 4th Of July DIY Ideas 2015 | Decor, Treats, Party Favors, Gifts, Apparel, Snacks appeared first on Fitness Time Today.



from Fitness Time Today http://ift.tt/1kOFwsG
via IFTTT

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento