Biyernes, Nobyembre 20, 2015

Get Bikini Ready! Healthy Snack Ideas + My Workout Routine


Yay for being healthy!

Salad dressing recipe:
1/2c olive oil
1/4c rice vinegar
1tbsp balsamic vinegar
2tbsp sugar

FAQ:
How old are you?
14
What camera do you use?
Canon rebel t5i
What Lenses do you use?
50mm 1.4, 30mm 1.4 and 27-75mm 2.8 lenses
Is that your real voice?
Yes
What editor?
Final cut pro

STALK ME:)
Instagram- @ella_elbells
Twitter- @ella_elbells
Snapchat- @ellaelbells

Business email- ellavanillabean@gmail.com (I only sponsor US or UK based companies)

Disclaimer: All products were purchased by me. This video is not sponsored and all opinions are my own.

The post Get Bikini Ready! Healthy Snack Ideas + My Workout Routine appeared first on Fitness Time Today.



from Fitness Time Today http://ift.tt/1LrtaMy
via IFTTT

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento